Monday, March 4, 2013

Big Chop Spotlight On: Imani


Date of Big Chop: December 14, 2012

Hair Type: 4a/b

Reasons for doing the Big Chop: "I decided to big chop earlier than planned because I just couldn't take it anymore! The two different textures of hair was killing me and I would waste so much time in the morning trying to style my hair just to give up and put it in a bun. I wasn't (and still am not) using heat so I couldn't flat iron it to make the textures slightly similar. Also I was watching a lot of youtube video's of girls doing the BC and I just became inspired!"

My new goals: "My goal as a new Naturalista is to just grow out my hair as healthy as I can. I'd like to one day reach waist length, but I'm not putting a time frame on it. I'll be doing some protective styles (like now I have in senegalese twists) and just wearing my natural hair out! I made a youtube video on my big chop that I hope people will watch and also be inspired to just do it, like how some inspired me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jwx6feFPio"

Thank you for sharing :)

Join us in Congratulating Imani on her Natural Hair Journey!

Hairlista Inc. Team

1 comment:

  1. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ginacurl-women-beauty/x/18938833#/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...