Thursday, April 9, 2015

Loving My Relaxed Hair™ Presents: Rebecca on Hairliciousinc.com



Introduce yourself! what's your name? where are you from? 
 My name is Rebecca, I was born in France from French West Indian (Caribbean) parents. And I live in France!

How would you describe your hair? What's your hair type?

My hair is mostly type 4 although it is coarser in some places like at the back (4b) and looser in the middle (3c).  In its natural state, my hair is thick yet fairly supple and I would say I have high hair density (loads of hair follicles so loads of hair).  At the moment, I would describe my hair as healthy... although it can always be better :-) The length is currently at bra strap after having cut a few inches back in September last year. I have no specific length goal.

When did you start your relaxed hair journey? What is your hair regimen? Share a few of your "go-to" hair products. 
When it comes to my hair routine, I try to keep it very simple, although I am always keen to try out new products. I wash my hair every couple of weeks and on wash days (usually Saturdays or Sundays), I typically wash my detangled hair with a gentle shampoo, I deep condition with my favorite conditioner mixed with oils for at least 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...