Monday, October 1, 2012

Big Chop Spotlight On: Shathi Webb



Date of Big Chop: March 7 2012

Hair Type: "I prefer to use the LOIS typing system under which my hair is LO, Spongy, Dense, Thin-Medium strands, High Sheen, Low Shine.  Under the Andre Walker System I am somewhere in the 4's."

Reasons for doing the Big Chop: "I did my big chop on March 7 2012 after transitioning for just short of 3 months. I have always preferred my hair natural just because of the thickness compared to when I would have it relaxed. I have 'big chopped' several times over the last few years but always went back to relaxers because I did not know how to take care of my natural hair. I am now just over 8 months post relaxer (5 months post BC) and I am learning a lot still. One thing I do love is that my hair has never been this jet black or soft. "

My new goals: "My goals as a Naturalista are simple: to grow long, healthy hair and make sure that I always enjoy it. "

Thank you for sharing :)

Join us in Congratulating Shathi Webb on her Natural Hair journey!
 
Hairlista Inc. Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...