Saturday, November 3, 2012

Castor Oil Challengers - Send Your Progress & Win!


Castor Oil Challengers, Listen UP!

The Castor Oil Challenge has officially ended for 2012. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and received the results they were seeking.

Be sure to get those comparison photos ready so you can really see how much growth you r
etained.

A lucky winner (the most improved hair)  will win a special prize courtesy of Tropic Isle Living. Please submit your photos by 11:59 EST November 16th 2012.

Can't wait to see your GROWTH :)

Send your comparison photos to: Progress@hairlista.com


Hairlista Inc.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love castor oil my skin loves it my HAIR loves it....I mix it with water in a spray bottle and i mix it with my conditioner....and my hair it's hard to explain...my hair hangs n holds moisture when i DC... I was so discouraged cuz everyone raved about coconut oil and my hair turned to hay when ever it touched my head...
    Jamaican Black Castor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...