Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hair Progress Spotlight On: Zola

Hair Type: 4 A/B – Fine

I'm: Relaxed

How You Achieved Your Desired Length/Health: "On November 2, 2012 I officially started my Healthy Hair Journey. I tossed out all of my old products and purchased new ones. I began to wash with a sulfate free shampoo and deep condition 2 x per week. I incorporated pre-pooing, started to moisturize and seal daily, and began wearing protective styles 6 to 7 days a week. I learned the art of finger detangling and most importantly; I put down the flat iron and buried my blow dryer deep in the closet. After 1 month my hair was in 100% better condition!"

Your Best Hair Advice: "Clarify at least 1 per month"


Thank you for sharing :)


Join us in Congratulating Zola on her Hair Progress!


---------------------------------
Have you reached your hair health/length goal yet? Or reached a point where you are extremely satisfied with your hair?
We would love to share your progress with the rest of Hairlista Inc.!

Please send us your before and after pictures to progress@hairlista.com along with:

  • "before" & "after" pictures along with dates for both
  • your hair type
  • state whether you are natural or relaxed
  • a brief description as to how you achieved your desired length/health
  • a helpful tip that assisted you along the way

    Hairlista Inc. Team

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...